Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set -52
1. A, B, C, D, E, F & G are sitting in line facing the East. C is
immediate right of D. B is at an extreme end and has E as his neighbour. G is
between E and F. D is sitting third from the South end. Who are the persons
sitting at the extreme ends?
(a) A & E
(b) A & B
(c) F & B
(d) C & D
2. Sita is the niece of Ashok. Ashok’s mother is Lakshmi. Kalyani is
Lakshmi’s mother. Kalyani’s husband is Gopal. Parvathi is the mother-in-law of
Gopal. How is Sita related to Gopal ?
(a) Great grandson’s daughter
(b) Gopal is Sita’s father
(c) Sita is Gopal’s great grand daughter
(d) Grand niece
3. A is B’s sister, C is B’s mother, D is C’s father, E is D’s mother,
then how A is related to D ?
(d) Grand daughter
4. ‘All beggars are poor.’
If the above statement is true, which of the following conclusions can be
(a) All those who are poor are beggars.
(b) If A is rich, then A is not a beggar.
(c) If A is not rich, then A is not a beggar.
(d) If A is a beggar, then A is not rich.
Directions: In thefollowing question, number of letters skipped in between
adjacent letters in the series is increased by one. |
5. Which of the following series observes the rule ?
6. Which letter represents the Artists who are Doctors and Dancers ?
7. Which letters represent the Artists who are neither Scientists nor
(a) A & 8
(b) A & L
(c) B & G
(d) L & H
8. Which letters represent the Artists who are Dancers as well Doctors ?
(c) C & A
(d) C & D
9. Which letter represents the Artists who are neither Doctors nor
Scientists nor Dancers ?
10. Which letter represents the Scientists who are not Artists?
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (d) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (a) 10. (c)