Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
1. How many feet has a crab got?
2. When was the Public Service Commission, the original version of the
U.P.S.C. set up?
(a) 1st October, 1926
(b) 1st April, 1937
(c) 15th August, 1947
(d) 26th January, 1950
3. The main source of revenue for a State Government in India is
(a) Sales tax
(b) Excise duty
(c) Income tax
(d) Property tax
4. Where is the Swami Narayan temple, Akshar-dham located ?
(a) Dwaraka, Gujarat
(b) Puri, Orissa
(c) Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
(d) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
5. Which one of the following is found only in women ?
6. Gamma rays can cause
(a) gene mutation
7. Which one of the following is NOT a function of kidney ?
(a) Regulation of blood pH
(b) Removal of metabolic wastes from the body
(c) Production of antibodies
(d) Regulation of osmotic pressures of the blood
8. Water in plants is transported by
9. Which State of India has the largest reserves of monazite, with a high
thorium content ?
10. The Indian Wild Ass (GhorKhur) is found in
(b) Assam forests
(c) The Rann of Kuchh
(d) Kaveri delta
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (c) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8.
(d) 9. (a) 10. (c)