Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
1. Name the scheme under which Health Minister Mr JP Nadda has launched 5
cleanliness awards (2 best district hospitals, 2 best Community Health Centres
or CHC, one award for PHC or Primary Health Centre).
2. India’s Rank in Human Capital Index is
3. Name the 8th standard Indian-American student who has won the
prestigious “ National Geographic Bee Championship” after competing against 10
finalists from across USA, at National Geographic headquarters.
(a) Karan Menon
(b) Suraj Malik
(c) Dheeraj Sethi
(d) Rohit Aggrawal
4. RBI has relaxed 2-factors authentication norms for contactless cards
upto Rs. 2,000 using NFC enabled credit and debit cards.Expand NFC.
(a) Near field communication
(b) Near free communication
(c) Near focusing communication
(d) Near field contact
5. Which state has become the first ever state in the country to issue Soil
Health Cards or SHC to the farmers, a government initiative to all the farmers
in the state ?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
6. ‘Kuchipudi dance originated in
(a) Andhra Pradesh
7. Night blindness results from the deficiency of -
8. The details of statecraft are available in the following treatise -
(a) Dharma Shastra
(b) Nyaya Shastra
(c) Artha Shastra
(d) Niti Shastra
9. The country that has come forward to mediate in Sri Lanka is:
10. The Legislative Council in a State in India may be created or abolished
(a) President on the recommendation of the Governor
(c) Parliament after the State Legislative Assembly passes a resolution to that
(d) Governor on a recommendation by the State Cabinet
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8.
(d) 9. (b) 10. (a)