Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 89
1. Which of the following is not required for seed germination?
(d) Suitable temperature
2. Soap is prepared by boiling caustic soda with
(b) Kerosene oil
3. Which amongst the following is a book written by Dr. Harivansh Rai
(b) Kapala Kundala
4. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India acts as the chief
accountant and auditor for the
(a) Union Government
(b) State Government
(c) Union and State Governments
(d) Neither Union nor State Governments
5. What do the paintings of Ajanta depict?
6. If 13 + 23 + 33 + 43 + 53 + 63 = 441 then find the value of 23 + 43 +
63 + 83 + 103 + 123
7. In the following which two numbers are equal?
Directions: Read the following table and answer the questions below it:
LoansDisbursedby Four Banks in crores of Its. duringthe years
8. In which year the disbursement of loans by all the banks combined
together was nearest to the average disbursement of loans over the years ?
9. What was the percentage increase of disbursement of loans of all banks
together from 1997 to 1998 ?
10. In which year was the total disbursement of loans of banks A and B
exactly equal to the total disbursement of loans of banks C and D ?
(d) None of these
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (d) 4.
(a) 5. (c) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (b) 9. (b) 10. (c).