Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 94
1. Which one set of letters when sequentially placed in the gaps in the
given letter series shall complete it ?
2. Among five friends A is shorter than B but taller than E, C is slightly
taller than B but D is slightly shorter than B and slighthy taller than A. Who
is the shortest ?
3. B is is the brother of A,whose only sister is mother of C. D is
maternal grandmother of C. How is A related to D?
4. In a certain code language BLOOD is written as EIRLG. How will the word
PERIOD be written in that code language ?
5. In a certain code language INCORPORATE is written as HCGJSLJSXHO and
PELMET is written as LOFDOH. How will the word MOLTEN be written in that code
6. Which of the following states is not included in Capital Region
Planning Council ?
(c) Uttar Pradesh
(d) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which is situated on the “Capital Hill” ?
(a) Legislative Office of United States General Assembly
(b) A peak of Kargil region won again by India in June 1999
(c) A mountainous peak from where Jesus gave sermons
(d) The biggest stock market of the world
8. According to 1991 census, in which State/Union Terriroty has the
highest percentage of scheduled castes population ?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) West Bengal
9. Which of the following passes lies in the Sutlej valley ?
(a) Nathu La
(b) Jelep La
(c) Shipki La
10. Which of the following steel plants is not managed by In than Steel
Authority Limited ?
(a) Selaam Rust resistant Steel Plant
(b) Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant
(c) Alloy Steel Plant, Durgapur
(d) Bokaro Steel Plant
1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10.