Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 97
1. Which of the following is not a Kharif crop ?
2. Where is Khaibar Pass situated ?
3. Which of the following won the gold medal of football in Sydney
Olympics 2000 ?
4. In Sydney Olympic 2000 the maximum number of medals won by a woman
5. Where is Panzseer valley situated ?
(c) Jammu and Kashmir, India
6. Which of the following blood cells is compulsory for blood coagulation
(b) Red Blood Corpuscles
(c) White Blood Corpuscles
7. Which was the first antibiotic ?
8. Virus contains
(a) Protein and lipid
(b) Nucleic acid and protein
(c) Lipid and carbohydrate
(d) Carbohydrate and nucleic acid
9. The minimum number of workers who can form a Trade Union and get it
registered under Trade Union Act ?
10. In which state of India is there a uniform civil code ?
1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10. (d)