Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : Reasoning Set
1. What is the animal on the insignia of the RBI ?
2. Which part of India is linked to the border by the Hindustan-Tibet road
3. Which of the following political groupings has won the highest number
of Assembly seats at the general elections held in September-October, 2002 in
Jammu and Kashmir ?
(a)Peoples Democratic Party
(b)Indian National Congress
(d)Peoples Democratic Front
4. Which is the hottest planet of the solar system?
5. The element which is the. most abundant in the human body is
6. ‘Kuchipudi dance originated in
7. Night blindness results from the deficiency of -
8. The details of statecraft are available in the following treatise -
9. The country that has come forward to mediate in Sri Lanka is:
10. The Legislative Council in a State in India may be created or
abolished by the
(a)President on the recommendation of the Governor
(c)Parliament after the State Legislative Assembly passes a resolution to that
(d)Governor on a recommendation by the State Cabinet
1. (a) 2. (d) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8.
(d) 9. (b) 10. (a)