Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : Reasoning Set
1. The lengthiest Constitution in the world is
2. No Money bill can be introduced in the Lok Sabha without the prior
approval of the
3. When did the British Govt. starl ruling India directly ?
(a)After the Battle of Plassey
(b)After the Battle of Panipat
(c)After the War of Mysore
(d)After Sepoy Mutiny
4. The term ‘secular’ was added in the Preamble to the Indian Constitution
5. Which of the following is not a Fundamental Right ?
(a)Right to Equality
(b)Right to Liberty
(c)Right against Exploitation
(d)Right to Property
6. The major harmful gas emitted by automobile vehicle which causes air
7. Who finally approves the draft Five Year Plan ?
(c)National Development Council
(d)Parliament and State Legislatures
8. The deciding authority of States share in central taxes is the
9. The meausre of a worker’s real wage is
(a)The change in his productivity over a given time
(b)His earnings after deductionat source
(c)His daily earnings
(d)The purchasing power of his earnings
10. Which country is the latest to join the U.N. as a member ?
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8.
(a) 9. (a) 10. (d)