Psychological Tests For Assistant Loco Pilot - Test for Measuring Ability to Follow Directions
In this test you will be given a pattern of letters to look at and will be asked questions about how certain directions will change that pattern. The answer to each question will be one of the letters in the pattern. You are to decide which letter shows the correct answer.
Q. No.1. Which is the only letter that appears directly above A?
You will note that answer to this question is B
1. Which alphabet appears to the right of C in Row II?
2. If Row I and III are written in reverse order then which alphabet will come below C in Row II?
3. If ever, D appears to the right of C in Row IV then answer is the last alphabet of Row IV. If not, answer is the middle alphabet of Row III.
4. Which alphabet will appear to the left of alphabet above C in Row II?
5. Which alphabet is above E of Row V?
6. The answer to this question will be the alphabet that appears between B and E after reversing Row IV
7. If all alphabets of Column II are reversed, which alphabet will come between E and B of Row II?
8. If Row I and II are reversed which alphabet will come between C and A in Column III ?
9. On moving from left to right in the first Row up to Column III and then downwards to Row III, which alphabet appears only once ?
10. Starting from upper left hand corner and going up to Column V and then coming downwards upto Row V which alphabet appears only once?
11. If all the alphabets of Column V are reversed which alphabet will appear to the left of A?
12. If ever D appears immediately to the right of B in Row V answer is the second alphabet of Row I. If not, answer is the last alphabet of Row II.
13. On moving from right to left in Row III upto Column II, which alphabet appears below E ?
14. Start from upper right hand corner and go towards left in such a manner as to reach the starting point. Which alphabet comes between second D and second B ?
15. The answer to this question is the alphabet that comes after first three alphabets of Row IV.
16. Which alphabet appears just above the alphabet to the left of fifth alphabet of Column V?
17. If Row II is written backwards, which alphabet will come above C in Row III ?
18. Which is the first alphabet towards the left side of the alphabet just above the alphabet between D and A of row IV ?
19. If Row III is reversed, which alphabet will appear below C ?
20. Which alphabet appears towards the right of the alphabet just above the alphabet between B and D of Row V?
The answers for practice problems 1 to 20 are B, E, B, C, A, A, D, B, C, E, D, D, D, C, A ,A, E, E, C and E respectively.