Psychological Tests For Assistant Station Master - Test for
Measuring Your Personality
In this test some statements are given to find out your attitudes and
interests. There are three possible answers to each statement. No particular
answer is “Right” or “Wrong”. You have to select the alternative which is most
appropriate for you.
When you answer keep these four points in mind:
1. Give the first natural answer as it comes to you.
2. Try not to fall back on the middle, ‘uncertain’ answers except when the
answer at either end is really impossible for you.
3. Be sure not to skip anything, but answer every question, somehow.
4. Answer as honestly as possible what is true of you.
1. I prefer people who are -
(B) in between
(C) make friends quickly