General Knowledge (GK) for RRB Exams - SET-11
1. What is the study of environment ?
2. Highest statue of Christ is located at
ANS. Rio de Janeiro
3. Replanting in forest is called ?
4. Mouse is invented by?
ANS. Douglas Engelbart
5. Longest bridge of world is in which country?
6. King of Pallava Dynasty who wrote stories?
ANS. Narasimhavarman I
7. Right to freedom and liberty in which article of constitution?
ANS. Article 21
8. Largest princely state during Indian Independence?
9. Which bacteria converts milk to curd?
ANS. Lactobacillus bacteria
10. UHT full form?
ANS. Ultra High Temperature
11. Supreme Commander of Indian Defence Services?
12. Who Chinese came to India during Guptas period?
ANS. Fa Hien
13. Saina Nehwal?
14. Rani laxmi bai died at which place?
15. Brain of computer?
16. Muhammad Bin Tughlaq transferred from Delhi to?
17. Largest silk producer state of India?
18. Goecha La pass is in which state?
19. Nitrogen fixing bacteria?
20. Which is Digital State of India?