RRB GROUP-D Exam - Model Questions (Set-6)
1. Which one of the following is found only in women ?
2. Gamma rays can cause
(a) gene mutation
3. Which one of the following is NOT a function of kidney?
(a) Regulation of blood pH
(b) Removal of metabolic wastes from the body
(c) Production of antibodies
(d) Regulation of osmotic pressures of the blood
4. Water in plants is transported by
5. Which State of India has the largest reserves of monazite, with a high
thorium content ?
6. The Indian Wild Ass (GhorKhur) is found in
(b) Assam forests
(c) The Rann of Kuchh
(d) Kaveri delta
7. Name the Jnanpith Award (2000) and National Award (1996 ) winner famous
bengali writer who passed away recently.
(a) Bani Basu
(b) Suchitra Bhattacharya
(c) Tilottama Majumder
(d) Pritama Thakur
8. Name the indo-origin Lawmaker who has been elected by the Labor to
replace Steve Whan in the New South Wales Upper House, making him the states
“first politician of Indian origin in Australia”
(a) Hamilton murray
(b) Sebastian Vette
(c) Andy Smith
(d) Daniel Mookhey
9. Which State government is planning to install water ATM’s under
“Samajwadi Shudha Payjal Yojna” at most of the bus stations, which will provide
portable water at the rate of rupee one per litre and cold water at rate of
rupee two per litre?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
10. Reserve Bank of India has directed all leading banks to appoint
internal ombudsman to improve their customer service ,Recently.The Banking
(a) is in charge of bank loans for buses
(b) fixes the rates of interest for loans
(c) resolves complaints of customers
(d) issues licences for new bank branches
Answer Key :
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (c) 7. (b) 8.
(d) 9. (b) 10. (c)