(Model Paper) RRB - Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Exam
General knowledge, Reasoning, Arithmetic
1. A lunar eclipse occurs when?
a. The moon comes between the sun and the earth.
b. The earth comes between the Sun and the moon.
c. The Sun comes between the earth and the moon.
2. Who introduced famous 20 point input-output programme?
a. Rajiv Gandhi b. Indira Gandhi
c. P.V.Narasimha Rao d. None
3. The Nanvakkal is famous in?
a. Sericulture b. Piggory
c. Poultry d. None
4. How many bones are in the adult human skeleton?
a. 205 b. 206 c. 207 d. 212
5. The Agricultural University is it?
a. Coimbatore b. Salem c. Sivaganga d. None
6. In Tamil Nadu Bird Sanctuary is situated at?
a. Mudumalai b. Vedanthangal
c. Mundanthurai d. None
7. The famous lion reserve is situated at?
a. Gir sanctuary b. Hazaribagh Park
c. Corbett Park d. None
8. Who out of the following had abolished Zajiya on Hindus?
a. Aurangzeb b. Jahangir c. Shah Jahan d. Akbar
9. Sound cannot travel through?
a. Vacuum b. Hydrogen gas c. Water d. Steel
10. Which planet is the nearest to the Sun?
a. Earth b. Venus c. Pluto d. Mercury
11. Which of the following diseases is caused by virus?
a. Pellagra b. Small-pox c. Filariasis d. None
12. The density of water is higher at?
a. 4° C b. 0°C c. -4°C d. -273°C
13. Which one of the following regulates & co-ordinates the group
movement of skeletal muscles?
a. Cerebrum b. Cerebellum c. Spinal cord d. Medulla
14. Chemical equations can be written on the basis of
a. Law of constant proportion b. Law of multiple proportions
c. Law of reciprocal proportion d. None
15. Trimuthis festival is annually held at
a. Tanjore b. Tirurayar
c. Tiruavares d. Kumbakonam