Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set -27
1. The First Tirthankara of the Jams was
2. The great silk route to the Indians was opened by:
3. The capital of the Yadava rulers was
4. Which religious sect did the Chola Kings patronise ?
5. Tower of Victory (Vijaya Stambh) is located at
(d) Fatehpur Sikri
6. Who amongst the following leaders of “1857” was the first to lay down
(a) Kunwar Singh
(b) Tantiya Tope
(c) Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi
(d) Mangal Pandey
7. The system of communal electorate in India was first introduced by
(a) Indian Council Act of 1892.
(b) Minto-Morley reforms of 1909
(c) Montagu-Chelmsford reforms of 1919
(d) Government of India of 1935
8. Which of the following is not a necessary condition for the development of
(a) Capital Accumulation
(b) Resource discovery
(c) Population growth
(d) Technological development
9. Personal disposable income is
(a) always equal to personal income.
(b) always more than personal income.
(c) equal to personal income minus direct taxes paid by household.
(d) equal to personal income minus indirect taxes.
10. Which of the following most closely approximates our definition of
(a) The cigarette industry.
(b) The barber shops
(c) The gasoline stations
(d) Wheat farmers
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (d) 4. (c) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (c) 9. (c) 10. (a)