Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT (ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set -36
1. Pope Benedict XVI who has been elected recently is the
(a) 250th Pope
(b) 260th Pope
(c) 265th Pope
(d) 270th Pope
2. Who among the following has been awarded the Pravasi Bharatiya Samman for
his outstanding achievement in their field and fostering.understanding of India
(a) Vikram Seth
(b) Ms. Indira Nooyi
(c) Laxmi Mittal
(d) Sunil Mittal
3. According to AT Kearney Inc, which country is the hottest destination for
foreign direct investment?
4. The country with which India has decided to exchange its border maps is:
5. Per Capita income is maximum in which of the following states in India?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
6. The author of the book “Environmental Jurispru-dence” is:
(a) Justice Y.V. Chandrachud
(b) Justice Ashok A. Desai
(c) Justice A. K. Sood
(d) Justice Prem Nagar
7. Which one of the following is true regarding plant cells and animal cells ?
(a) Plant cells contain chloroplast while animal cells do not.
(b) Plant cells are small while animal cells are large in size
(c) Plant cells contain nucleus while animal cells do not
(d) Plant cells and animal cells are similar in all respects
8. The Balwant Rai Mehta Committee was associated with
(a) Industrial Policy
(b) Banking Reforms
(c) Panchayati Raj
(d) Centre-State relations
9. The blood cholesterol level in 100 ml of blood in a normal person varies
(a) 150 and 200 mg
(b) 120 and 200 mg
(c) 100 and 180 mg
(d) 80 and 160 mg
10. What is the name of the electronic communication network of the Reserve Bank
of India ?
1. (d) 2. (b) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (d) 6. (c) 7. (d) 8. (c) 9.
(c) 10. (a)