Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General Knowledge Set - 79
1. Which of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing
the Indian Constitution?
(a) British Constitution
(b) US Constitution
(c) Irish Constitution
(d) The Government of India Act, 1935
2. What can be the maximum interval between two Sessions of Parliament?
(a) Three months
(b) Four months
(c) Six months
(d) Nine months
3. How does the Constitution of India describe India as?
(a) A federation of States and Union Territories
(b) A Union of States
(d) A federated nation
4. The Committee appointed in 1977 to review working of the Panchayati Raj
was chaired by:
(a) Balwant Rai Mehta
(b) Ashok Mehta
(c) K. N. Katju
(d) Jagjivan Ram
5. Separation of the judiciary from the executive has been provided in one
of the following parts of the Indian Constitution.
(a) The Preamble
(b) The Fundamental Rights
(c) The Directive Principles of State Policy
(d) The Seventh Schedule
6. (4)0.5 × (0.5)4 is equal to
7. A works twice as fast as B. If both of them can together finish a work
in 12 days, B alone can do it in :
(a) 48 days
(b) 36 days
(c) 27 days
(d) 24 days
8. A particular job can be completed by a team of 10 men in 12 days. The
same job can be completed by a team of 10 women in 6 days. How many days are
needed to complete the job if the two teams work together?
9. A can do a work in 6 days and B in 9 days. How many days will both take
together to complete the work?
10. The selling price of 5 articles is the same as the cost price of 3
articles. The gain or loss is:
(a) 20% gain
(b) 25% gain
(c) 33.33% loss
(d) 40% loss
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4.
(d) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8. (b) 9. (b) 10. (d)