Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 84
1. 2 12 ?
50 300 5.50
10 60 110
124 744 1364
2. In this question a Statement followed by Conclusions, I and II is
given. Which one of the four given alternatives (a), (b), (c) or (d) is correct?
Statement: Fortune favours the brave.
I. Cowards die many deaths before their real death.
II. For any success risks are necessary.
(a) Only I follows
(b) Only II follows
(c) Neither I nor II follows
(d) Both I and II follow
3. If MIND becomes KGLB and ARGUE becomes YPESC then what will DIAGRAM be
in that code?
4. If GLARE is coded as 67810 and MONSOON as 2395339 then how can RANSOM
5. A word is given in capital letters. It is followed by four words. Out
of these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in
capital letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the
given word in capital letters.
6. Match the dams and the rivers across which these have been constructed
a. Farakka 1. Krishna
b. Tehri 2. Ravi
c. Thein 3. Ganga
d. Nagarjuna 4. Bhagirathi
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 2 3 1 4
(c) 3 4 2 1
(d) 4 1 2 3
7. Who is the proponent and propagandist of the “Art of Living”?
(a) Maharshi Mahesh Yogi
(b) Sri Ravi Shankar
(c) Swami Chinmayananda
(d) Bhagwan Rajneesh
8. Which of the following Ma hatma Gandhi seires of currency notes issued
by the RBI has a drawing of the ‘Parliament House’ depicted on it?
(a) Rs. 500
(b) Rs. 100
(c) Rs. 50
(d) Rs. 10
9. Duncan Passage is located between:
(a) South and Little Andaman
(b) North and South Andarnan
(c) North and Middle Andaman
(d) Andaman and Nicobar
10 According to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child which of the
following is not a right?
(a) Safe drinking water
(b) Adequate standard of living
(d) Protection from exploitation
1. (c) 2. (d) 3. (a) 4.
(d) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (b) 9. (a) 10. (d)