Model Questions for RRB LOCO PILOT(ALP) Exam : General
Knowledge Set - 96
1. In Tamil literature the glorious books ‘Shilppadikaram and Marimekhalai’
are related to
2. Where was saint Kabir born ?
3. In which of the following systems of land settlement adopted by the
English did provide more protection to the interests of farmers ?
(a) Permanent Settlement of Bengal
(b) Ryotwari Settlement ofMadras
(c) Zamindari Settlement of Central States
(d) Malgujari (land revenue) Setternent of United State
4. For which peroid the Finance Commission is formed ?
(a) 2 years
(b) Every year
(c) 5 years
(d) According to the wishes of President
5. Which of the following languages was in vogue during Mughal period in
the courts of India ?
6. The civil affairs like marriage, divorce, inheritance etc. which has
been authorised by the Constitution to make legal laws ?
(a) Centre, by the Union List of the Constitution
(b) States, by the State List of the Constitution
(c) Centre and States, by the Concurrent List of the Constitution
(d) Religious authorities which have relation to individual affairs
7. Which of the following pairs contributed significantly to integrate the
princely states into Indian Union ?
(a) Sardar Patel and J awaharlal Nehru
(b) Sardar Patel and V.P. Men on
(c) Sardar Patel and Mahatma Gandhi
(d) Sardar Patel and K.M. Munsi
8. In electronics what comes under tank circuit ?
(a) Resistance and capacity
(b) Resistance and inductance
(c) Capacity and inductance
(d) Resistance, capacity and inductance
9. Coolis tube is used to produce
(a) Radio waves
(b) Micro waves
(d) Gama rays
10. Which of the following is used for regulated electric supply ?
(a) Zener diode
(b) Junction diode
(c) Gun diode
(d) Tunnel diode
1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (b) 6. (c) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (c) 10. (b)