General Knowledge (GK) for RRB Exams - SET-20
1. Laughing gas is?
ANS. Nitrous Oxide
2. Dwarf planet is?
3. Shortcut of Paste in MS Word?
4. Currency of Myanmar?
5. Who built Jantar Mantar of Delhi?
ANS. Maharaja Jai Singh
6. Popular dance of TamilNadu?
7. Leprosy also known as?
ANS. Hansen’s disease
8. Ligo – a mission is related to?
ANS. Black Holes
9. How generator works?
ANS. Mechanical to electrical Energy
10. Smiling Buddha Mission?
ANS. India’s first successful nuclear bomb test
11. What is Calcium Hydroxide?
ANS. Lime Water
12. Another Name of Badshah Khan?
ANS. Abdul Ghaffar Khan
13. First woman DG of paramilitary forces?
ANS. Archana Ramasundram
14. Syed Modi Grand prix held on which place?
15. When was Microsoft founded?
16. Which is not a gland?
ANS. Gall Bladder
17. Parliament Construction year?
18. Nephron Belongs to?
19. British Rule was ended on which year?
20. Mars is also known as?
ANS. Red Planet