General Knowledge (GK) for RRB Exams - SET-21
1. Yellow Fever caused by?
ANS. Female Mosquitoes
2. Who won more grand slams in the year 2015?
ANS. Novak Djokovic
3. 2015 Arjuna Award given to which female wrestler?
ANS. Babita Kumari
4. Full Form of RBC?
ANS. Red Blood Cells
5. Afghanistan’s Parliament name is?
6. Which is the Largest Stadium of America?
ANS. Michigan Stadium
7. Nagaland capital?
8. NASA Headquarters?
ANS. Washington DC
9. Stainless steel is
ANS. an alloy
10. Gun powder consists of
ANS. potassium nitrate
11. When did the british raj start in India?
12. Infrared rays are electromagnetic
13. Tashkent agreement signed after which Indo‐Pak war? –
14. The length of digestive system?
ANS. 30 Feet
15. Where is the statue of liberty?
ANS. New York, USA
16. Maximum no of Medals in 2012 Olympics?
17. Winner of U19 World Cup –
ANS. West Indies
18. Which cricketer hit consecutive three centuries in world cup cricket?
ANS. Kumar Sangakkara
19. Khajuraho temples located in –
20. Which gas is released during respiration by human beings?
ANS. carbon dioxide