General Knowledge (GK) for RRB Exams - SET-22
1. State shares boundary with Bangladesh?
2. National sports day –
ANS. August 29
3. Full Form of PDF –
ANS. Portable Document Format
4. Man of the tournament 2011 world cup –
ANS. Yuvraj Singh
5. Indian origin person gets Knighthood from Elizabeth II –
ANS. Harpal Singh Kumaran
6. Capital of Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
7. Language of Mughal Empire –
8. Pitchblende is related to –
9. Who is author of Amar Sonar Bangla(National Anthem of Bangladesh)?
ANS. Rabindranath Tagore
10. Flag code of India-
11. City on bank of Nile river?
12. What is atomic number?
ANS. The number of protons or electrons normally
found in an atom of a given chemical element.
13. which union territory is considered as smart city?
ANS. New Delhi
14. Epidemiology is study of-
ANS. the distribution and determinants of
health‐related states or events in specified populations
15. 1024GB –
16. What is biodiversity?
ANS. Variety of life
17. Element responsible for air pollution
ANS. sulphur dioxide
18. The largest coal deposit in India –
ANS. Damodar valley
19. Literacy rate of India as per 2011 census?
20. The Biography of Indira Gandhi written by?
ANS. Pupul Jayakar