General Knowledge (GK) for RRB Exams - SET-33
ANS. deals with the search for extraterrestrial life
2. Person can see only nearby objects?
3. Prostate is a?
4. Bangladesh got its constitution on?
ANS. November 4, 1972
5. Players in each side of volleyball?
6. Legislative powers vested with whom?
ANS. Parliament of India
7. AC TO DC is converted by?
8. Triratna is related to?
ANS. Buddhism or Jainism
9. Grand slam is combination of?
ANS. AUS Open, French Open, US open and Wimbledon
10. Which of these is not book by Abdul kalam?
ANS. My Country My Life
11. Kalpana chawla Space shuttle name?
12. Hirakud is located on bank of river?
13. In LAL, BAL, PAL, who are BAL AND LAL?
ANS. Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat rai
14. Which authority is elected on the basis of proportional
15. Kurukshetra is near to which city?
16. Crop insurance scheme?
17. IMO full form?
ANS. International Maritime Organisation
18. 1st home minister?
ANS. Vallabhbhai Patel
19. National unity day?
ANS. October 31
20. NASA situated in?
ANS. Washington D.C.