RRB GROUP-D Exam - Model Questions (Set-5)
1. Which of the following is not a Fundamental Right ?
(a) Right to Equality
(b) Right to Liberty
(c) Right against Exploitation
(d) Right to Property
2. The major harmful gas emitted by automobile vehicle which causes air
(a) Carbon Monoxide
(c) Carbon dioxide
(d) Ozone gas
3. Who finally approves the draft Five Year Plan ?
(a) Planning Commission
(c) National Development Council
(d) Parliament and State Legislatures
4. The deciding authority of States share in central taxes is the
(a) Finance Commission
(b) Planning Commission
(c) Election Commission
(d) Finance Minister
5. The meausre of a worker’s real wage is
(a) The change in his productivity over a given time
(b) His earnings after deductionat source
(c) His daily earnings
(d) The purchasing power of his earnings
6. Which country is the latest to join the U.N. as a member?
(b) Hong Kong
(d) East Timor
7. How many feet has a crab got?
8. When was the Public Service Commission, the original version of the U.P.S.C. set up?
(a) 1st October, 1926
(b) 1st April, 1937
(c) 15th August, 1947
(d) 26th January, 1950
1.6 || Practice Set: 1
9. The main source of revenue for a State Government in India is
(a) Sales tax
(b) Excise duty
(c) Income tax
(d) Property tax
10. Where is the Swami Narayan temple, Akshar-dham located ?
(a) Dwaraka, Gujarat
(b) Puri, Orissa
(c) Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
(d) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Answer Key :
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (d) 7. (d) 8. (a) 9.
(b) 10. (d)