RRB Recruitment Rules
About Frequently Committed Mistakes:
- Signing in Capital letters in specimen column or not signing
- Not affixing Left Thumb Impression in the Application form and
- Declaration to be written in the space provided in the Information Sheet
left out or Declaration is not in running hand-writing.
- Identification marks not filled up in the Application Form
- OBC certificate without non-creamy layer certification or OBC
certificates older than one year from the date of closure of Employment
- No self-declaration enclosed by OBC candidates.
- No vision certificate enclosed with the application by the candidates
applying for ASM/ALP.
- No proof of date of birth/educational qualification/community/medical
certificate for PWD enclosed in the application.
- Double/Multiple application submitted for the same post.
Courtesy : RRB