Traffic Apprentice are trained for working as Supervisors
in the Transportation branch.
Pay Scale :
Educational Qualification :
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail
Transport will be an additional desirable qualification.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 33 year.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
Pattern of Exam :
- Common Preliminary Examination.
- Main (second stage) Exam followed by Verification of documents.
- General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers
- The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and regional
languages and the duration of the examination will be 90 minutes with
approximately 100 to 120 questions.